Friday, 22 July 2011

When a child refuses to make a thank you card for their teacher, you........

What do you do?

Do you force them to make one?

Do you buy a generic card and get them to sign it?

Do you even fake their signature?

Do you buy the teacher something else instead?

No, what you do is you make and send one yourself, from yourself. If you’re grateful for their work, why isn’t it you sending the card anyway?

Think on.

And have a look at these pictures (click to make them mossive).

Perhaps they explain it better.

Yes?



And I know, I know, if I'd called her a star and decorated it with stars there would have been a link, but I like the fact that there's a contrast. Someone will tell me it's clever. Mom? Are you reading this? Mom? Tell them off. They made me do it.

Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Widget by LinkWithin